Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '81 Kawasaki GPZ 1100 near Utica NY $1550

(No affiliation with sale)

I found this beauty kicking around on CL. http://utica.craigslist.org/mcy/3739637246.html

I'd love to be the next owner, this bike appears to be in great condition and price is decent.

81' GPZ 1100 with 1180 big bore kit. Over 30miles on rebuild. Hasn't been driven in several years.
    Needs some work.... I have a new reg/rectifier and it needs to be wired in. I also converted the EFI to
    CV carbs. as was suggested in my research in order to accommodate the Vance and Hines headers and pipe. The 1180 kit with the Vance and Hines pipes runs too lean
    with the stock EFI set up. Installed stage III jet kit and K&N filters. I have the original EFI harness.
    Fuel pep cock needs to be relocated as it hits the top of cv carbs. I started to relocate it.
    Will need tires. They have sat for so long that they weather checked... were new. Stored indoors on concrete.
    I have the original exhaust.. In great shape.
    The bike needs maybe 15 hours worth of finish work.. Regulator rectifier, pep cock relocation, tires and maybe battery, general inspection.
    I didn't finish the project because of illness. Nice looking bike. Originally my father bought it new and it stayed in the family.
    I have over 700 into the REg/rect, carbs, filters, jetting kit ei....
    It wouldn't be much for a credible bike shop to work on. I know of a few if you are interested Including the original builder
    of this bikes engine.
    I have the papers.
    '79 XS11 F
    Stock except K&N

'79 XS11 SF
    Stock, no title.

'84 Chevy K-10 "Big Blue"
    GM 350, Muncie SM465, NP208, GM 10 Bolt with 3.42gears turnin 31x10.5 Baja Claws

"What they do have is an implacable, unrelenting presence and movement that bespeaks massive power lurking behind paint and chrome. They don't wail like a screeching ninja, the don't rumble like a harley. They just growl like a spactic, stressed out badger waiting to rip your face off and eat your soul." Trainzz~RIP~
Working...
X