83 midnitespecial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 midnitespecial

FOR SALE, RUN LAST SUMMER AT THAT TIME GAS TANK HAD RUSTED SMALL HOLE IN IT. I BOUGHT TANK ON EBAY TO FIX BUT NEVER PUT IT ON, NEED TO PASS IT OFF TO NEW OWNER, HAVE TO MUCH OTHER STUFF GOING ON, PLUS HEALTH PROBLEMS. BIKE IS IN GREAT COND FOR AGE, THERE IS NO TITLE, PRICE 400.00 PAYPAL OR CASH WHEN PICKED UP, SHOOT ME A PM IF INTERESTED BIKE LOCATION GASTONIA, N.C PM
    Last edited by SFSPECBIKER79; 12-22-2011, 01:23 AM. Reason: ADD CONTENT
    79 xs 1100 spec & 80 xs 1100 g

What is that? a 750 Virago v-twin?
    81 XS1100H

Comment

Decent lookin' Virago.............no title......not so good......
      81H Venturer1100 "The Bentley" (on steroids) 97 Yamaha YZ250(age reducer) 92 Honda ST1100 "Twisty"(touring rocket) Age is relative to the number of seconds counted 'airing' out an 85ft. table-top.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Decent lookin' Virago.............no title......not so good......

without a title, its onle a parts bike for some one who needs a few pieces, not enough money in parts for that type of bike to be profitable, would take too long to get your money back before seeing any profit
        81 XS1100H

Comment

If he sells it to someone in Georgia, it doesn't need a title.
          Marty (in Mississippi)
          XS1100SG
          XS650SK
          XS650SH
          XS650G
          XS6502F
          XS650E

Comment

Originally posted by jetmechmarty View Post
            If he sells it to someone in Georgia, it doesn't need a title.

Well that can help him, hope he has some luck, today's economy just seems to get worse by the minute, and thats another whole can-o-worms
            81 XS1100H

Comment

Can a Georgia resident get a title without having one? My sis-in-law lives in Georgia, also do you need to have the vehicle there to get the title?
              Life is what happens while your planning everything else!

When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt.

81 XS1100 Special - Humpty Dumpty
              80 XS1100 Special - Project Resurrection

Previously owned
              93 GSX600F
              80 XS1100 Special - Ruby
              81 XS1100 Special
              81 CB750 C
              80 CB750 C
              78 XS750

Comment

A friend of a friend lives in Georgia, and the drill is that they have to take a bill of sale into the MV office, show proof of insurance, and get a registration. They send the registration back to you, and you have to go to your MV before the registration expires and get a title. (Your state may have a different routine, so check them out.)
                It requires a bit of time and insurance expense on their end, so ask them if they are willing to do it. CZ

Comment

I don't know if Georgia will issue a title or not. Maybe I should find out. They WILL transfer a title from another state. The last post is incomplete. Georgia WILL NOT issue a tag from a Bill of Sale until a law officer (local deputy) inspects the vehicle. A form is obtained from the DMV, you call the Sheriff, they send the deputy, and he/she fills out the paperwork after running the VIN. THAT piece of paper and proof of insurance will get you a tag. BTDT. Last time I did this, it was only for vehicles 1986 and older.
                  Marty (in Mississippi)
                  XS1100SG
                  XS650SK
                  XS650SH
                  XS650G
                  XS6502F
                  XS650E

Comment

bike

I am not sure you got my last message. I saw the site pm was having trouble. Anyway I will be in your area this Saturday and wanted to look at the bike. I need your address and number. thanks wayneshrt@netscape.net 423 817 0366

Comment

sold as of yesterday

Originally posted by wayneshrt View Post
                      I am not sure you got my last message. I saw the site pm was having trouble. Anyway I will be in your area this Saturday and wanted to look at the bike. I need your address and number. thanks wayneshrt@netscape.net 423 817 0366
                      sold SOLD hope you got it home ok. and your jeep. thanks for xs11.com a great resource for xs owners.
                      79 xs 1100 spec & 80 xs 1100 g

Comment

Working...
                      X