Yamaha DT 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha DT 250

I'm looking for an old dt 250 hammer in repairable condition.In the 70's I had several different DT's 125cc-175cc-250cc I think they made a 350 or 360.I am looking for a 250 or larger enduro .Just something to play with .I'm in Atlanta area .

Can't help you tracking one down, but can show you the '74 DT 360 I lucked into:

It was bought new by a former co-worker. When he died suddenly a few years back, his wife let me buy it. I don't put a lot of miles on it, but it sure does bring back memories...
    Ken Talbot

Comment

Nice bike .biggest of those i ever had was a 250 .360 would be the $#i+.If you ever decide to off yours ,i'd take good care

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Talbot View Post
        Can't help you tracking one down, but can show you the '74 DT 360 I lucked into:

It was bought new by a former co-worker. When he died suddenly a few years back, his wife let me buy it. I don't put a lot of miles on it, but it sure does bring back memories...
        Sano rig. I had a DT400B for years that I used in desert racing for 5-6 years. I'm talkin 25-100 mile loops. It never let me down during a single race. Observed top speed was 103 on the better power line roads. When you get bored with the power, go with the Boysen Reed kit if you can find one. I had a spare pipe that I cut open and gutted, poor mans expansion chamberm between the reed kit and the gutted pipe, it was brutal. Would use it for race day and the put the "quiet" one back on for daily use. The 400 top end parts will bolt right on also.
        When a 10 isn't enough, get a 11. 80g Hardbagger

Comment

Working...
        X