Dinner with Omega XJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner with Omega XJ

"I arrive Friday, Aug.29. Dinner sounds like a fabulous idea with my old XS buddies. There is a pub attached to this B&B. We could all meet there for dinner on Saturday."

Mark Robertson and his Wife Holly, from Nova Scotia, are making their way to Toronto on Friday August 29th, 2014 to attend some Blue Jays baseball games.
    While he is here, he and I thought it would a great idea to get together on Saturday August 30th between 6-6:30 pm for dinner and some catching up. Then we thought it would be nice if our local XS/XJers come out and join us. We could make this an unofficial XSGet Together Rally 2014.
    As some or most of you may know Mark has had to give up motorcycling due to failing eye sight. That's why I thought it would be nice if we could all get together and show support while Mark and Holly make a rare visit to Toronto.
    Please come out and join us. I know Mark would be glad to see all of us again.

Dinner is at: http://www.madisonavenuepub.com/about
    14 Madison Ave.
    Toronto, Ontario

This is in the Spadina and Bloor area part of the city. It is within walking distance from the B&B they are staying at. It is a 4 minute walk from the Spadina Subway station.

Once I know how many are coming I will call to book a reservation, if necessary.

Thanks,
    Wayne
    80 XS1100 SG "Phoenix"

"We are the type of band that if we moved in next door to you...Your lawn would die"
    Lemmy from Motorhead
Working...
X