Mini Fuse blocks from Del City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Fuse blocks from Del City

I went to Del City to look for the fuse boxes that TC supplied. I eventually ordered there part number 75805 which is listed as a 6 way Mini/ATM block. They are listed at $19.99 a piece. Del City also sells 73820 which is listed as a 6 way ATO/ATC block. I had already purchase two of these off of Ebay. My order for 75805 came in today and I started comparing them against the ones I had already purchased off of Ebay. To make a long story short they are identical. The Vendor I puchased from on Ebay had his listed for two 73820 for $17.99.
    Ok that's the background and when you look around at these parts on Del City the descriptions, pictures etc... vary but I assure you they are one in the same. I took a few pictures to prove the point and all I am trying to do is post this for my fellow XS folks so that you don't get bit by the same thing I did. I am not pointing fingers to say what they are doing is wrong... it is just simply deceptive. After all they are charging $19.99 for the same thing they are selling under another part number for $6.50. The Ebay vendor is selling two for less then you can buy them on Del City. Ordering two from them incurs a $9.99 shipping fee on top of the $13.00 coming to $22.99 making the Ebay vendor a better deal for 2. Anyway ... make up your own mind. I did and have an RMA for the return of the supposed ATM mini fuse block.

The block and box on the left in the pictures is the supposed ATM block and the one on the right is the ATC/ATO block. I measured them and they are identical in all aspects. Like I said buyer beware. No knock specifically on any company or vendor ... they are simply making a living.
    2 - 80 LGs bought one new
    81 LH
    02 FXSTB Nighttrain
    22 FLTRK Road Glide Limited
    Jim
Working...
X