1978 Xs 1100 E For Sale- Clean !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1978 Xs 1100 E For Sale- Clean !!

If you ever wanted a super clean SURVIVOR from the 70's, here it is. I bought this 1978 from my buddy's 70 year old original owner Dad. It's never spent a night outdoors, and has zero rust. It was sitting for 2 years before I got it, and I have had some recent service work done (over $800) to make this perfect. This has only 11, 300 miles. I just had the carbs rebuilt including all new jets and boots. I replaced the crappy fuse box and all of the wiring near there, and the vacuum advance. The petcocks were rebuilt, brakes and tires replaced(still had K291's from 20 years ago!) full tune-up. This runs AS NEW and is scary fast, even for this experienced 44 yr. old adult rider with many toys... I have a ton of photos for this, and you can email me at MATTYL86@AOL.COM if you have any questions. I live in the Central Coast area of California. I can also arrange shipping from here at your expense. I'm asking $3850 or best offer and I believe this is one of the cleanest XS1100's in the country. Look at the pix when I send them to you and you decide. I'm also open to interesting trades. I'm a big RD350/400 fan...
Working...
X