Just a little help with wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little help with wiring

OK, I will admit it I am wrong! That should keep the Girlfriend happy for a while. Anyway I am stumped when it comes to re-connecting my hand control brake light switch. I can not find where to plug it in. I must state that a lot of my in headlight wiring was crushed in an accident, damn deer and tree. I am only finding one green two prong connector (female) but I have two plugs (male), one from the clutch safety switch and the other is my brake light. I have no battery hooked up yet as my Baby is still in pieces. Any suggestions please.
    Just ME and my 82 XJ 1100. Mac 4>1-2 1/2" open baffle shotgun, no octy, K&N pod filters, LED tail/brake light & directionals, 750 FD mod, Ear Cannon air horn, modified bars and dash. "Motorcyclists are all bound together by a brotherhood tie through their love of the sport, and what difference does it make what machine he rides as long as he belongs to the clan." Walter Davidson, Dec. 1920 edition of Harley-Davidson Enthusiast Magazine http://s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab78/justme1100/
Working...
X