can't remember where i saw it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't remember where i saw it

I was flicking around the TV channels the other day and watched about 10 minutes of one of the Hardley "feel good about the ridiculous amount of money you spent on a bike" programs - I know, sorry!! They really do need those though.
    But they did a segment on a brake item that increased efficiency by about 300% and fitted as part of the hub - advantages being
    1. You are able to see the lovely wheels that you spent all that money on (or just recon and painted yourself, as we do).
    2. When braking there is no torsional force as the it is all centered exactly in the wheel - even with the 11 having two rotors, there will still be some difference.

It is still hydraulic and uses most of your existing brake hardware.

I don't know if it can be adapted to the 11 but if it can I bet there's someone here who can do it, however since I have been unable to find out anymore about it and can't remember the program I'm not being very helpful. Thought it was worth mentioning though.
    Si Parker
    '81 XS1100H

Tkat brace, new coils/wires/plugs, refurbed carbs (thanks 81 xsproject), recon'd top end, windshield (thanks dpotter58), resprayed tank and panels, 4-1 exhaust, sweet xs pod filters, in line fuel filters, progressive springs, thick hand grips, jumped headlight relay.
Working...
X