anyone in fl looking for a xs1100 sf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone in fl looking for a xs1100 sf?

first time posting, but I've been reading it since I've had my 1100. I need to sell it now and if anyone near Orlando is interested, please let me know. I kinda need to sell it quick for family reasons. It's a 1979 black xs 1100 sf. It's about 99% stcok. It came with a cool seat/sissybar combo, I have no idea what kind it is, but that's the only thing that's changed. I changed the mirrors, but kept the originals. I changed the brake light but kept the original. So it's all there. Runs good, but needs some minor work. Carb jet and valve adjustment would be first on my list. I just don't have the time or aptitude right now. engine case and clutch cover have lost their shine, but aren't rusty or anything. Headers are a little rusty and blue, but no holes. Stock exhaust is still on it. It only has 12,836 miles on it. The paint is flawless. Cosmetically the bike is clean. It just needs someone to pamper it, and I can't do that anymore. I'd like to get $2,000 for it, but seeing how I kinda need it a week or so, I can go $1750. I can deliver up to 50 miles from Orlando, after that it's up to you. My wife is out of town and has the good digital camera, but I should have pics this weekend, reply if youre interested and i'll send them to you. I will answer any other questions as best as I can. Thanks

Brian
Working...
X