Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Mntn. Riders Run Update

My XSive Brothah's-
    O.K., I posted before I had all the details, and I got the "6" upside down. The G.M.R. run is on the 9th, not the 6th...duh! Check out the website (http://www.ghostmountainriders.com/events.html) for details.
    Camp Krem is a summer camp for the "developmentally challenged." in the Santa Cruz mnts outside of Boulder Creek.. The Ghosties have a deal with the camp: in exchange for a substantial contribution from the club, they get to use their facilities to PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! The "adult entertainment" is fairly innocuous, but fun. The ride to get there is different each time. I've ben on three runs, and I would really like to have another XS or two to share the experience with.
    If you think you can make it please let me know. I may even be able to put one or two people up Friday night if you RSVP
    E.Liberty
    Old bikers never die, they're just out of sight!

My recently re-built, hopped up '79 Special caught fire and burned everything from the top of the engine up: gas tank, wiring, seat, & melted my windshield all over the front of the bike. Just bought a 1980 Special that has been non oped for 9 years. My Skoot will rise from the ashes and be re named "The Phoenix!"
    I've been riding since 1959.
Working...
X