Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annually St. Louis Carb Clinic

Hi All
    I hope this is the correct forum to post this. I also subscribe to the XJ BIKES.com. All are welcome to show up.

Our 2nd Annually St. Louis Carb Clinic has been set for Saturday May 17th 2008 at my house.

I realize that that is only 2 weeks away so we have to "plan quick". Here is the plan so far:

I'll open the garage at 9 AM. BBQ will be served in the afternoon.

I have the following useful tools / items:
    2 car garage to work in
    Carbtune II with a 14 mm Colortune plug (if you need a different size Colortune plug you will need to provide it)
    YICS tool
    Dial Caliper
    Air compressor
    Fuel supply
    Box fans for the air cooled bikes
    Carb Cleaner spray cans
    Wrenches, ratchets, and sockets

If it rains, I'll completely leave that up to all that will be traveling as to whether or not you will show up. (Obviously with it being at my house I will be here either way.) The 2 car garage is obviously covered so we would stay dry in there. But it's not going to rain.

Hopefully we'll have a decent turn out and nice weather.

My address and contact number are as follows:

Keith Griffith
    6517 Shillington Oaks Dr.
    Cedar Hill, MO 63016
    636-274-1731

The directions are as follows: (PLEASE NOTE: The first few lines of the directions specify the intersection of one road with Hwy 30 and followed by the mileage to the exist off of Hwy 30. This is done for reference depending upon where you get on Hwy 30. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks.)

Take Hwy 30 West from Hwy 270 for 17.9 miles.
    Take Hwy 30 West from Hwy 141 for 15.1 miles.
    Take Hwy 30 West from Hwy MM for 4.8 miles.
    Take Hwy 30 West from Local Hillsboro Rd for 0.7 miles. (Local Hillsboro Rd is the road at the traffic light at Northwest High School and Moto Mart gas station.)
    Make a right onto the 2nd street you come to, Cedar Springs Rd., after Local Hillsboro Rd. (Cedar Springs Rd. is at a burned down Cedar Hill Hardware store.)
    Make an immediate left onto Lorens Dr. (Lorens Dr. resembles a service road. This road will take you into the subdivision.)
    As you enter the subdivision of Barrington Oaks, Lorens turns into Barrington Oaks Dr.
    Make a right onto the 1st street you come to, Weston Oaks Dr.
    Make a right onto the 1st street you come to, Brookton Oaks Dr.
    Make a left onto the 2nd street you come to, Shillington Oaks Dr.
    6517 Shillington Oaks Dr. 5th house on right.
    I CAN'T HELP MY SELF I'M XJ CRAZY!!!
    3, 82 xj1100 maxims 2 road ready and 1 parts
    3, 81 xj750 secas 2 road ready 1 parts
    2, 81 xj650 maxims 1 road ready 1 parts
Working...
X