Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 G and 1980 SG

*my first post, be gentle please be nice

I have two bikes with clean titles. One is a 1980 xs1100G and the other a 1980 xs1100 SG. From what I was told, the frame got bent on the G when it was dropped. The SG frame was in perfect condition and I transferred most of the parts from the G over to the SG including the engine. I just got the bike to start, but need to get rid of them since this will be the 3rd time i'm moving the past year.

I basically have a complete bike worth of parts plus a rolling chassis and an odd assortment of parts for the other bike. (I do have the front wheel that is off the rolling chassis in the picture)

I'd like them to go as a pair since the SG has the engine from the G on it. I thought someone may want G and the title for a chopper, cafe racer or other project.

I'm asking $750 for both, located in Akron OH. Questions and offers welcome. I thought I'd post here before I got to craigslist since I've gotten so much great advice reading through the forums and would like these bikes to end up finished and in good hands!

New Items include: Oil Filters, Air Filters, Battery, Tail Lights, Tires, Rear Shocks/springs, drive shaft dust boot, and carb boots.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

80 G and SG
Working...
X