Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '80 KZ750 in Seattle for sale

I finally got the Kawasaki 750 done!

I put up a craigslist ad for it and you can PM me for more photos if needed or an address to see it.

CL ad below at http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/mcy/787769604.html

1980 Kawasaki KZ750 Four Cylinder Motorcycle. 21,000 Original Miles. 2 Miles on Motor.

New Motor- I have almost 800. in receipts.
    Valves Lapped, New Valve Seals, New Rings, Head Planed, New Cam Chain, Reconditioned Starter Clutch, Piston Tops Sandblasted and Cylinders Honed.

Carburetor-
    Completely disassembled, cleaned, float levels set and all O-rings replaced. Synchronized to .1 HG

New Fork Seals. and Front Tire. Rear tire has LOTS of tread but is getting old.

Tank, Side covers, rear fender and tail piece painted Black Satin last week.

Seat is Original and in very good condition with NO rips tears or wear holes at all.

This bike has been completely torn down to the frame and put back together making sure all parts are in proper working condition.

Used Four into One header is freshly painted flat black and is in fair to good condition, the muffler is brand new, the middle piece is a temporary flex and coupler piece (needs replaced with something permanent).

The directionals are original and in poor to fair condition (previous owner dropped the bike regularly).

Everything else works well and looks good for a 28 year old bike that was rescued and spruced up. There are a number of nuts and bolts that are rusty and can be replaced cheaply over time.

Bring your Helmet and ride it home!

Email me for info on where to see this bike in Burien
    "OMG, did you just break that bolt off?"

'80 XS 1100 Special (now 1200) "Big Blue"
    '77 KZ 1000/'78 KZ 1000 Police "Chimera"
    '8? FJ 1100 "dwindling Pile of JUNK"
Working...
X