Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CUSTOM KZ900 STREET LEGAL RACE / DRAG BIKE (bored, airshift,stretched)1600$ upstateNY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CUSTOM KZ900 STREET LEGAL RACE / DRAG BIKE (bored, airshift,stretched)1600$ upstateNY

eh guys, picked this bike up last month with the intentions of putting it on fleabay, seen same bikes with similiar setups do 3-5k$ on there (figured i'd pay off the credit cards lol)but just got a conversion van for work yesturday and need to flip this before it was ready.
    Heres what is known about the bike, the wife had limited info and original owner is deseased, but this is what we found out. RUNS AND DRIVES!! 76 kz900 bored, custom internals (full list unknown), chromed covers, etc, stretched, lowered, airshift, full dyna electronics, 4 to 1, removable baffle, perfect paint (w/ white ghost flames), and new seat. Bike now has street tires and all lights/signals.
    Bike runs and drives, but does let out a little bluish/grey smoke when revved, (assuming carbs need cleaning from sitting, or purposefully set rich for race).
    The airshift has been disconnected, looks to be due to lead airline hole that can easily be patched. To me it had a top end chatter noise, i assumed valve shim adjustment at first, but a buddy whos into these bikes said it's suppose to sound like that because of race cams and stuff. Has clean Open NY title, and Open bill of sale.

Working...
X